Millwork Preconstruction and Design Assist
We can help prepare an accurate conceptual cost model or budget and assist in GMP pricing. By providing comparisons and value analysis, Mission Bell's early involvement brings potential cost savings.
One way to involve Mission Bell early is via a Design Assist Agreement. This is a collaborative model that can dramatically reduce the cost and time schedule of a project, while maintaining the project's quality. By providing consultative guidance in detailing and reviewing the constructability of millwork assemblies, Mission Bell can make recommendations that work and keep with the aesthetics of the architect's design intent. Our consultative guidance ensures that the best materials are specified appropriately and maximizes potential LEED Credits.
- Prepare accurate conceptual cost models, budgets and GMP pricing.
- Provide comparisons, value analysis, and potential cost savings.
- Design Assist is a collaborative model that will dramatically reduce the cost and schedule of a project, while maintaining quality and performance.
- DA provides consultative guidance in detailing and constructability of millwork assemblies, in keeping with the aesthetics of the architects design intent.
- DA provides consultative guidance and experience in regards to integrating and specifying materials appropriately.
- DA provides consultative guidance and experience working on LEED projects, in conjunction with our familiarity with green materials in maximizing LEED Credits.
- DA builds and facilitates collaborative processes with the design team.
See more of Mission Bell's unique capabilities...