Our Shop Headquarters and San Francisco Showroom
Mission Bell operates the largest custom millwork manufacturing facility in Northern California. Equipped with high volume, computer-controlled production and machining systems and capable of double shifts, we have more capacity to process large jobs, or turn-around quick schedules, than any other millworker in the region. We prepare custom panels in our immaculate veneer processing lab and operate multiple spray booths for finishing. In 2012 we added a state-of-the-art IntelliStore material handling system, one of only a handful of such systems west of the Mississippi.
Our San Francisco Showroom is equally unique. Conveniently located in the heart of the Financial District, it is an ideal place for customers and design/build professionals to touch and see a wide variety of wood veneers and treatments in person. Whether you come for one of our periodic "Lunch & Learn" sessions, or meet for a private strategy session with one of our design professionals, the SF Showroom is a place you'll want to visit. The Showroom is also staffed by estimators and a Project Management Team, making it an ideal operational base for jobs located in the City.
- An established showroom in San Francisco's Financial District, in close proximity to many architectural and general contracting firms.
- Featuring thirty species of veneer laid up on 24" x 84" panels, one side bookmatched center balanced, the reverse side slip matched, illustrating the possible design nuances in various lay-up techniques.
- A library of dissimilar materials, as well as Reclaimed Recycled Material, that is typically incorporated into millwork assemblies.
- The showroom features all FSC green material used in the fabrication of our showroom paneling, and various millwork assemblies, and is used to illustrate and discuss millwork detailing, constructability and material specifications with our clients' design teams.
- A collaborative space for Design Assist on projects and an excellent space for project management for ongoing jobs.